Cafe' Iguacu Tradicional Instant Brazilian Coffee, Can 200 grams
Founded in 1967 in the city of Cornélio Procópio, in the north of Paraná, Café Iguaçu was incorporated into the 3corações Group in 2016. Its product line includes instant coffee, roasted and ground coffee, as well as cappuccino and coffee with milk. Cafe Iguacu 200g Tin product comes straight from the Brazilian coffee growers. Less processed means more taste to every cup of coffee you drink. Made with 100% Brazilian arabica coffee beans, dissolves well in cold and/or iced water. Every morning, when you wake up, experience the exotic Brazilian coffee.
About this item
- Aroma, flavor and creaminess at any time, the coffee of your time
- Pack of three 7.05 ounce canisters (200 grams each)
- Founded in 1967 in the city of Cornelio Procopio
- Have a delicious cup of this instant coffee that is naturally creamy with the exotic taste to satisfy every time
- Imported from Brazil, dissolves well in cold and/or iced water