Wii with Wii Sports + Wii Sports Resort™ Wii MotionPlus™
Includes Wii Remote Controller & Nunchuk White Bundle
The Wii console brings a revolution of interactive gaming to people of all ages. Experience intuitive motion controls that deliver a unique social activity for the whole family. Wii gaming gets everyone off of the couch for hours of fun!
- Now available with Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort titles for the whole family to enjoy at the same low price.
- For the first time, the Wii console is now available in two colors, white and back, and comes with a Wii Remote controller and Nunchuk.
- Includes Wii Motion Plus a simple, intuitive and easy to use accessory to your Wii Remote controller to increase accuracy and enhance play control on compatible games.
- The Wii Remote controller is easy to use - The familiarity of a TV remote, combined with motion-sensing technology makes for a seamless experience. Just pick it up and make the motions you would as if you were really bowling, playing tennis, or golfing.
- Experience hundreds of games for the Wii console, suitable for any type of gamer. From sports, to action, fitness, cooking, or RPG titles you'll find something for everyone to enjoy.
- Connect your Wii console to the Internet, and open up a new world of interactive possibilities. Once connected you can download new and classic games from the Wii Shop Channel, or enhance your Wii experience with the Internet Channel, Check Mii Out Channel, and the Nintendo Channel, also downloadable from the Wii Shop Channel.
- Netflix now on Wii! Now you can watch movies and TV shows streamed from Netflix on your Wii console! Watch as often as you want with your membership with Netflix.
Now with the addition of Wii Sport Resort™ and the Wii MotionPlus accessory the Wii console bundle comes packed with software and accessories to enhance your Wii experience. Plus for the first time, the Wii is available in two colors, White or Black and comes complete with a matching Wii Remote and Nunchuk.
Wii Sports Resort is an immersive, expansive active-play game that includes a dozen fun resort-themed activities. It maintains the wide-ranging appeal that attracted millions to the original Wii Sports. Wii Sports Resort is easy to pick up and play, but comes coupled with deeper levels of play that are sure to challenge even the most experienced gamers. Wii Sports Resort whisks players away to a resort that's full of action, while introducing an unprecedented experience in physical reality. Wii Sports Resort comes bundled with a Wii MotionPlus accessory to provide players the most realistic, immersive experience possible – the slightest tilt, turn and twist of the Wii Remote controller is recognized. From the moment players skydive onto Wuhu Island, they're presented with a huge selection of fun activities that everyone can play.
- Wuhu Island has so many things to do, there's never a dull moment. A dozen activities await visitors: Archery, Frisbee®, Basketball, Cycling, Canoeing, Power Cruising, Table Tennis, Air Sports, Bowling, Swordplay, Golf and Wakeboarding.
- The activities use the precision controls of the Wii MotionPlus accessory to help players come much closer to the physical reality of engaging in the actual sports. Every real-world action, whether it's a perfect drive on the fairway or a slice off the course, is meant to be faithfully replicated.
- Each activity has multiple fun challenges designed to keep visitors coming back for more. Basketball players might compete in a three-point shootout or jump into a three-on-three pickup game. Archery enthusiasts must aim for the bull's-eye across ever-increasing distances and obstacles.
- Different activities use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers in different ways. For example, players hold the Wii Remote like a paddle in Canoeing, while in Cycling they use both arms to “pedal” with the two controllers. The Wii MotionPlus accessory picks up every nuance of motion and translates it onto the TV screen.
- Depending on the activity, players can compete solo or against other players. Some activities even let players team up to work cooperatively.
- Frisbee(r)", "Frisbee(r) Disc", "Wham-O", "Frisbee Golf", and their related logos are registered trademarks of Wham-O, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Rated: "E" (For Everyone)
- Platform: Nintendo Wii™
- Category: Sports
- Release Date: July 26, 2009
- Number of Players: 1 - 4