Philips AVENT – Infant BPA-Free Bottle Starter Set
Philips AVENT Infant Bottle Starter Set:
- Clinically proven to significantly reduce fussing
- Easy to combine breast and bottle feeding
- 5 different nipple flow rates are available
- Bisphenol-A free plastic bottles
- Holds 3 pre-measured doses of milk powder
- Curved brush head and molded tip
- Includes two 9oz and two 4oz Philips Avent Natural Feeding Bottles
- Extra soft nipples that promote proper latch on Formula dispenser
- Bottle Brush for easy cleaning
- Model SCD265/01
From the Manufacturer
Philips AVENT SCD265/01 BPA Free Infant Starter Gift Set
- BPA Free Classic bottles with wide design for safe, comfortable feeding
- Soft, naturally shaped Classic nipples for easy transitioning from breast to bottle
- Anti-colic valve prevents air from entering a baby’s tummy
- Bottle-to-first-cup trainer helps babies move to sippy cups
- Includes powder dispenser, bottle brush, and newborn pacifier
BPA Free Bottles Clinically Proven to Reduce Colic
The AVENT Infant Starter Gift Set comes with two 4-ounce bottles with Classic slow-flow nipples and two 9-ounce bottles with Classic newborn nipples. Made from BPA Free polypropylene (PP) materials for safe feeding, these bottles have a wide shape for fewer spills while filling and quick cleaning. Clear, easy-to-read measuring markers make for an accurate filling, even when you’re running on less sleep.
AVENT Classic nipples are soft and naturally shaped to promote proper latch-on. Their shape also makes it easier to transition back and forth from breast to bottle feeding.
AVENT’s Classic bottles feature an anti-colic valve in the nipple that flexes to let air into the bottle, not in a baby’s tummy where it can lead to gas and other discomfort. This design is proven to reduce colic. A clinical trial showed that at two weeks of age, babies fed with the Classic bottle were less likely to experience colic symptoms than babies fed with a traditional bottle.