Kirkland Signature™ 13-piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set
ETA Manila 30-35 days
Kirkland Signature™ products are designed and produced with only the finest quality materials and workmanship available. We are confident that you will appreciate the high level of value and excellence that have become the benchmark for all Kirkland Signature™ products.
NSF International is an independent, not-for-profit organization dedicated to public health, safety and protection of the environment. The NSF Certification Mark on this Kirkland Signature product demonstrates that it has been independently certified for use in a commercial foodservice setting, and conforms with the relevant NSF/ANSI Standard for commercial food equipment. The NSF/ANSI Standards ensure that the product is easy to clean, corrosion-resistant, durable against impact and abrasion, and does not impart harmful contaminants to food. In order to use the NSF Mark on a commercial kitchen product, it must undergo stringent design review, toxicological evaluation and testing. Periodic unannounced inspections of manufacturing facilities ensure ongoing compliance. For more information about NSF International visit www.nsf.org.
We are also proud to bear the NSF Certified for Home Use™ Mark on this Kirkland Signature product. To achieve NSF certification this cookware has met a rigorous set of testing requirements verifying product quality, performance and material safety and has been certified for use in the home. Since 1944, NSF has been committed to making the world a safer place for consumers. Today, the NSF Mark is found on millions of consumer products including: home appliances, kitchen equipment, plumbing and faucets, home water treatment products and water filters, bottled water, dietary supplements and more. The NSF Certified for Home Use™ Mark provides assurance that this product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification companies in existence today, NSF International.
- Professional quality: Constructed of 18/10 stainless steel, the tri-ply base is manufactured to allow even and efficient transfer of heat. Each pot and pan provides perfect cooking performance every time.
- 18/10 stainless steel lids: Heavy-gauge lids fit precisely for heat and nutrient retention. The snug fit promotes self-basting.
- 18/10 stainless steel handles: Handcrafted and hand-polished hollow cast handles are ergonomically designed to assist in natural wrist position and comfort. Handles are securely riveted for long life.
- Induction capable: Magnetic stainless steel cap on tri-ply base allows cookware to be used on induction cooktops, as well as all other cooktops.
- Tri-ply base: Pans are manufactured with a tri-ply base construction consisting of a layer of thick aluminum encapsulated in stainless steel. The impact-bonde base enables the pan to reach and maintain the desired cooking temperature quickly and evenly, allowing heat settings to be reduced.
- Flared rim: The flared rim allows for easier pouring and less mess.
- NSF Certified
- Not recommended for dishwasher use. Allow cookware to cool before handwashing.
- 3 Qt/ 2.8 L Covered Saucepan
- Steamer to fit 3 Qt Saucepan
- 1.5 Qt/ 1.4 L Covered Saucepan
- 4.5 Qt/ 4.3 L Covered Sauté Pan
- 4 Qt/ 3.8 L Covered Chef's Casserole
- 8 Qt/ 7.6 L Covered Stockpot
- 10.24 inch/ 26 cm Skillet
- 8.66 inch/ 22 cm Skillet