Contigo AUTOSPOUT Damen Chug Water Bottle, 24 oz, Very Berry
Contigo AUTOSPOUT Chug Water Bottle
Stop, drop and chug — it’s easy with the AUTOSPOUT Chug Water Bottle! With the press of a button, the chug spout opens for convenient on-the-go one-handed drinking. You’ll love the wide spout because the water flows quickly into your mouth (perfect for chugging when you need to hydrate in a hurry). When you’re finished drinking, simply press the spout under the protective cover to fully close for help protecting against leaks and germs. Rule #76: No excuses, hydrate like a champion with the AUTOSPOUT Chug.
- Easy one-handed drinking
- Wide mouth for high flow and fast hydration
- BPA-free plastic construction is stain, odor, and shatter resistant
- Protective spout cover to prevent leaking and keep out dirt and germs
- Button lock to ensure the spout does not accidentally open while on-the-go
- Carry loop with caribiner clip
- Volume markings
- Fits most car cup holders
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- 100% BPA-free
We hate leaks as much as you do, especially when they lead to ruined laptops or meeting notes. That’s why we engineered AUTOSPOUT technology, which not only allows simple drinking with the push of a button, but will keep your water bottle from leaking. Just push the spout down to close, and your leak-proof lid is ready for on-the-go convenience.
Using Your New Water Bottle
- When figuring out what to fill your brand new water bottle with, steer clear of hot drinks/carbonated beverages and stick with cold liquids only.
- When you're on a flight or taking a summer road trip, pressure builds up in your water bottle due to high altitude or really hot temperatures. In these situations, twist the water bottle lid open a little bit to relieve that pressure, then reseal the lid before you use it.
Do's and don'ts.
- We don't recommend carrying filled water bottles in your bag while on-the-go (it's safer for your cell phone this way). Finally, keep your water bottle out of the microwave and the freezer.
- Contigo water bottles and lids are top-rack dishwasher safe for a quick, easy clean. However, if your water bottle is stainless steel, you'll want to hand wash it only. Visit our official website for more care and use information.